That is the question.
Me? I am an introvert. Sometimes it is a good thing, sometimes it is a bad thing. Luckily my boyfriend and I are both introverts, so it works well. What are the signs of being an introvert/extrovert? Well lets see:
- You find crowds stressful
- You aren’t excited to meet new people
- You’re friends with extroverts
- You don’t like interviews (I don’t think anyone likes interviews..)
- You’re a loyal friend
- You like doing nothing sometimes
- You enjoy time alone
- You don’t trust easily
- You write
- You are organised and plan ahead
- You don’t like being by yourself and get lonely easily
- You feel energised when you’re around people
- Silence can make you feel uncomfortable (I think this goes for Introverts too!)
- You always find excuses to talk to someone
- You have a lot of friends and several circles of them as you need to be around people so much
- You can’t sit around and not do anything
- You HAVE to talk about things that are bothering you
- You’re usually taking on a leadership role of some kind
If you can think of any more to add to these lists – let me know below! I am sure there are more,
I am an introvert for many reasons. I like to spend time doing my own thing like watching TV, chilling on my laptop or reading a book. I need this time to recharge, and be ready for my next social event (not that I have many lol). Sitting around doing my own thing also includes my boyfriend being in the room – we easily just chill out together. Lately I have noticed that my motivation for things has really been going down hill. I’m finding I’m not really excited for social events anymore, and when they come up all I want to do is stay at home, in my pyjamas and be comfortable. I’m also really lacking energy lately. Currently I am going through some natural treatment with my Naturopath, so I’m not sure if it is some sort of side effect from this. I will let you know in a later post about my health stuff, once I feel comfortable to talk about it, and can put my health journey down in words. I have been ill for two years now, it really sucks never being 100%, but I am getting there slowly. Let me know in the comments if you have ever gone through similar feelings about motivation and energy. I’m wondering if it is anything to do with being an introvert, who knows!?
I have friends that are extroverts, always wanting to be around people and go out all of the time, sometimes I wish this was me but it just isn’t. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Let me know below!
Thank you for taking the time to read this post, I hope you enjoyed it, talk to you on the next one!