I’ve decided to have another read through my ridiculous dreams list. Let me know if you are enjoying these posts by giving them a like or leaving a comment!
- I had a dream that my home was used as a school camp. There were heaps of people staying there, and the activities you did determined which side/part of the house you’d be staying in – modern or old & haunted. (note – my house is not haunted!) I could see the ghosts on the haunted side, and sometimes I could see just a floating head in the hallway (like nearly headless Nick from Harry Potter). At one point, all the people from the camp were at my neighbours, so I was walking around outside by myself, as I didn’t want to go outside because of the ghosts.
Also in the dream, I had a new car and it was bright green & shiny – I hated it as I don’t like green, it was a nice type of car though.
- Home: “To see your home in your dream signifies security, basic needs, and values. You may be feeling at ‘home’ or settled at your new job or environment. Alternatively, the dream represents your basic needs and priorities. To see your childhood home indicates your own desires for building a family. It also reflects aspects of yourself that were prominent or developed during the time you lived in that home.”
- Ghosts: “To see a ghost represents something that is no longer obtainable or within reach. It indicates that you are feeling disconnected from life and society. Try to figure out what the ghost wants or what it is looking for. The dream may also be calling for you to move on and abandon your outdated modes of thinking and behaviour. Dreaming that you are being stalked or haunted by a ghost indicates that you are refusing to confront issues from your past which is affecting your present life.”
- Car: “To see a parked car in your dream suggests that you need to turn your efforts and energies elsewhere. Alternatively, a parked car may symbolise your need to stop and enjoy life.”
- Mum, Dad and I were standing in the hallway at home, looking at a screen which I think was an iPad. It was connected to a camera that was looking into their bedroom. We were watching a clear female ghost floating around. She looked really angry and none of us would go in there.
- iPad: “To see and iPad represents modern life and your connections with others. It also suggests that you want to put something on display. Consider the significance of what you are doing on the iPad and how that parallels an aspect of your waking life. Alternatively, seeing an iPad may be a pun on ‘your home’ or ‘your place’.”
- Ghost: Please see the first dream for a description on seeing a ghost.
- There wan an old lady who lived next door to us, and apparently her husband had been murdered.
- Elderly: “To see an elderly person in your dream represents wisdom or spiritual power. Pay attention to the message or advice that the elderly person is conveying to you. He or she can help provide life answers and solution to your problems and try to guide you toward the right direction.”
- Murder: “To dream that you witness a murder indicates deep-seated anger towards somebody. Consider how the victim represents aspects of yourself that you want to destroy and eliminate.”
- There were teenagers rioting everywhere in my area, even in my street. So we were stuck at home because it was too dangerous to leave. I was with people, but I’m not sure who.
- Riot: “To see or participate in a riot in your dream suggests that you need to stand up for yourself. You need to speak up and address what is bothering you. Alternatively, the dream signifies a loss to your individuality. You are involved in a situation that is destructive to your well being.”
I hope you thoroughly enjoyed my crazy dreams, and that you don’t think any differently of me, it’s just bizarre what my mind creates. Again, plenty more where these came from, so be sure to keep an eye out for my next dream post!