- I was walking by myself in the evening, and came to a two story house, there was a party going on here. A man and women ran out the front and the man was beating the woman up. He hurt her until she was unconscious and then left her. I ran up to her and then called triple zero (ambulance). I must have given them the wrong address as they never turned up.
- Party: “To dream you are at a party suggests that you need to get out more and enjoy yourself.” (I know I wasn’t exactly at a party but this is the closest I could find)
- Assault: “Dreaming of an attack provides a way for you to confront these situations that you may be avoiding in real life.”
- Blood: “To see blood in your dream represents life, love and passion as well as disappointments.”
- Three of my old friends and myself were at this lookout right next to the water on a beach (I don’t think we were meant to be there). A small boat came towards us, and I think they saw that we were there. We all sat against the windows that were all around the room. All the lights were on so they definitely could see us. We slowly dimmed the lights until they were off so the boat could no longer see us.
- Boat: “To dream that you are in or see a boat signifies your ability to cope with and express your emotions. Pay particular attention to the condition of the waters, whether it is calm or violent, clear or murky etc. (it was calm, and just a solid colour) “Are you smooth sailing?” Alternatively, you may be ready to confront your subconscious and unknown aspects of yourself. The dream could be telling you not to rock the boat and to stay out of harm’s way.”
- Water/beach: “To see the beach in your dream symbolises the meeting between your two states of mind. The sand is symbolic of the rational and mental process while the water signifies the irrational, unsteady and emotional aspects of yourself. To dream you are looking out towards the ocean indicates unknown and major changes that are occurring in your life.”
- Look out/lighthouse: “To see a lighthouse in your dream indicates that you are seeking guidance during a difficult and tumultuous time.”
- I worked at Donut King (a donut shop/cafe obviously – these exist in Australia and is a popular franchise). It was a large room with a few different sections (Donut King is usually a tiny shop). It was my first shift, I had no idea what I was doing and no one was helping me, it was horrible. It reminded me of working in the cafe that I worked at for a few months.
- Job/Work: “To dream that you are at work indicates that you are experiencing some anxiety about a current project or task. The dream may also be telling you to “get back to work”. Perhaps you have been slacking off and and need to pick up the pace. Stop procrastinating. Alternatively, the dream reflects your success.”
- Donuts: “To see a donut in your dream represents the Self. It suggests that you may be feeling lost and still trying to find yourself and your purpose in life. Alternatively, it refers to growth, development and nurturance. You are not yet completely whole.”
- I was home alone, and I walked into the kitchen and all the stoves had turned on, on their own
- Stove: “To see a stove in your dream symbolises a developing awareness.”
- Kitchen: “To see a kitchen in your dream signifies your need for warmth, spiritual nourishment and/or some emotional healing. It may also symbolise the nurturing mother and how you are there for your loved ones. Alternatively, the kitchen represents a transformation; something new or life altering is about to occur. The dream could also be telling you that if “you can’t stand the heat, then you need to get out of the kitchen”. In other words, it is time to abort your plans.
This is all I have for today, I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing an researching!
Credit to Dreammoods