It’s that time again for more of my crazy AF dreams! Let me know what you think of these in the comments as I would love to know!
- I was at work with a co-worker of mine. We both went outside and saw a lady steal my car and start driving off. For some reason, we held hands and ran as fast as we could to catch up (how on EARTH were we going to catch up just by running!?) There was three different ways that this lady could have driven, and of course, we went the wrong way. When I arrived home that night, there was a similar car to mine left in the driveway, but it was all smashed up. My phone had been in my car too, and it was now here, all smashed up also. My phone was still working and the backgrounds had been changed to selfies of me. The lady had gone through everything in my phone.
Stolen Car: “To dream that your car has been stolen indicates that you are being stripped of your identity. This may relate to losing your job, a failed relationship, or some situation which has played a significant role in your identity and who you are as a person.”
Holding hands: “To dream that you are holding hands with someone represent love, affection and your connection with that person. Your dream may also reflect anxieties about losing touch with her/him or that you are drifting apart.”
Smashed phone: “To dream that your smartphone screen is cracked suggests that you have been careless about what you are saying or sharing with others. Perhaps the dream is telling you that your perception is flawed or skewed.”
- I was at work doing some weeding (none of the jobs I’ve had have ever consisted of weeding..) and for some reason there were teenagers there too helping. One started working on mine and I said “that’s ok, I’ll do it” and they got really angry and started torturing me. One had me in a headlock and another had scissors ready to cut my hair.
Weeding/Gardening: “To dream that you are weeding suggests that you need to rid yourself of the negativity in your life in order to move on and grow as a person. It is time to release past grudges and build on future relationships.”
Youth: “To see young people in your dream indicates a fresh outlook on your life. It may also represent a more youthful aspect of yourself. Perhaps you need to be more playful and carefree.”
Scissors: “To see a pair of scissors in your dream indicates that your focus is being divided into too many directions.”
Haircut: “To dream that someone is giving you a haircut suggests that you are experiencing a decreased sense of power. You feel you are being criticised unfairly. Alternatively, your dream haircut symbolises a fresh start. You are shedding off some unwanted aspect of yourself.”
- A scary man broke into our house, we caught him and he said he’ll come back when we least expect it, and said “I’ll remember that purple room”, referring to my room.
Burglar/Break in: “To dream that you have been burglarised indicates that you are feeling violated or that personal space has been invaded. You feel helpless in some situation or relationship. This could be due to a major change in your life. Give yourself some time to adjust to your new environment.”
Purple: “Purple is indicative of devotion, healing abilities, loving, kindness, and compassion. It is also the colour of royalty, high rank, justice, wealth and dignity.”
- I was in a hospital, with about 20 other people in the room lined up in beds. Everything was white. The beds were really close together. Too close. No one really seemed sick.
Hospital: “To see or dream that you are in a hospital symbolises your need to heal or improve your physical or mental health. You need to get back to the flow of everyday life. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are giving up control of your own body. Perhaps you are afraid of losing control of your body.”
White: “To dream that all your clothes in the closet are white suggests that you need to lighten up. You may have recently been feeling a little on the depressed side. Perhaps you were going through some crisis. It is time to move on. You need to change your attitude and get a grip of your inner emotions.”
- It was some ridiculous time in the morning, just before sunset, it was slightly light. I started walking down this road and then it turned dark instantly. I could vaguely see a bridge going over a river up ahead. It was too dark and I couldn’t see clearly enough, so I turned around and walked away.
Dark: “To dream that darkness comes upon you signifies failure in some work that you are attempting. Darkness is synonymous with ignorance, the subconscious, evil, death, and fear of the unknown. To dream that you are lost in the darkness denotes feelings of desperation, depression, or insecurity.”
Bridge: ” Bridges represent a transitional period in your life where you will be moving on to a new stage. If the bridge is over water, then it suggests that your transition will be an emotional one.”
River: “To see a clear and calm river in your dream indicates that you are just going with the flow. You are allowing your life to float away. It is time to take a more decisive role in directing your life. Alternatively, a river symbolises joyful pleasures, peace, prosperity and fertility.”
My mind is a weird one.
All dream meanings from Dreammoods as always.
If you would like any of your dreams analysed, comment them below, and I will feature them in another one of ‘My Dreams & Nightmares’ posts! I will also tag your blog.