- There was a car accident in my street, a car lost control, hit a truck and then the driver was thrown out and then got run over by the truck.
Car Accident: “Dreaming that someone is injured in a car accident means that you cannot control the action of others. They have to live with the consequences of their own decisions.”
Truck: “To see a truck crash in your dream implies that you are feeling overloaded and are in danger or burring yourself out if you don’t slow down.”
- My boyfriend and I got up in the morning and the cupboards were full of frying pans, saucepans and plates full of ready-cooked breakfast (toast, scrambled eggs, bacon etc.)
Boyfriend: “To see your boyfriend in your dream represents your waking relationship with him and how you feel about him.”
Cupboard: “To dream that you are opening a cupboard signifies that you are revealing some hidden truth or secret.”
Frying Pan: “To see a frying pan in your dream represents completeness in love. Alternatively, it suggests that you need to start accepting the consequences of your actions. You may have found yourself in an inescapable situation.”
Breakfast food: “To dream about breakfast indicates the start of a new project or the beginning of a new stage in your life. Alternatively, your mind may already be thinking ahead on what to make for breakfast in the morning. It is not uncommon for your fleeting thoughts to be incorporated into your dream.”
- I was at home with my Mum & Dad at the time, there was a murderer/burglar on the loose. Police were surrounding our house. The murderer/burglar had got down our chimney, all we could see from the outside was a leg hanging out.
Police: “To see the police in your dream symbolises structure, rules, power, authority and control. You need to put an end to your reckless behaviour or else the law will catch up to you. Alternatively, the dream refers to failure in honouring your obligation and commitments.”
Chimney: “To see a chimney in your dream represents warmth, tradition, and family values. Alternatively, a chimney symbolises the phallus. If it is not smoking, it signifies sexual tension or your need for sexual release. If the chimney collapses, then it implies impotence.”
- I was stuck down on some train tracks. I tried to pull myself back up onto the platform but I didn’t have the strength. Nobody was helping me up. I eventually managed to pull myself up. Lucky a train didn’t come.
Train tracks: “To dream that you are walking alongside the railroad tracks signifies completion of your tasks.”
Stuck: “To dream that you are stuck represents a feeling of helplessness and not being able to escape from life’s problems or stresses. You have lost confidence in yourself and in your ability to move ahead in your life. Your lack of clear goals and low self-esteem may be a common cause for such dreams.”
- It seemed like I was back in high school again. I wasn’t feeling very happy, sad even. One of my friends gave me a cookies ‘n’ cream shake, which I had totally forgotten had existed, so this made me feel happy again
Sad: To dream that you are sad suggests that you need to learn from your disappointments and just be happy. Try not to dwell on the negative. The dream may be a reflection of how you are feeling in your waking life.”
Milkshake: “To drink a milkshake in your dream indicates satisfaction with how your life is going. It is also symbolic of togetherness, social bonding, and simplistic fun. Alternatively, a milkshake signifies a memory for your childhood.”
If you would like any of your dreams analysed, comment them below, and I will feature them in another one of ‘My Dreams & Nightmares’ posts! I will also tag your blog.
See you next time,
All descriptions from Dreammoods