This is part 9 of ‘My Dreams & Nightmares’ series. Let me know what you think of these in the comments, and if you would like me to look up the meanings of some of your dreams!
- I witnessed an accident. It involved a roller truck (I’m not sure what they’re actually called), a couple of cars and a bus. Ambulances arrived then suddenly the roller truck accelerated and crushed a man to death that was trying to help, and also crushed part of the ambulance. It was awful. I didn’t recognise any of these people from real life.
Accident: “Dreaming that someone is injured in a car accident indicates that something within your own Self is no longer functional and is “dead”. It is also symbolic of your own relationship with that person. Perhaps you need to let go of this relationship.”
Truck: “To see a truck crash in your dream implies that you are feeling overloaded and are in danger or burring yourself out if you don’t slow down.”
Bus: “To dream that you see a bus accident suggests that it is time for you to move away from a group setting and venture out on your own. You need to be more independent.”
Ambulance: “To see an ambulance in your dream indicates that your careless activities and indiscretion may lead to major problems and complications. This dream may also stem from your own fears of contracting a disease or your deteriorating health. Perhaps, you should cease what you are doing and pay closer attention to some waking situation.”
Death: “To see someone dying in your dream signifies that your feelings for that person are dead or that a significant change/loss is occurring in your relationship with that person. Alternatively, you may want to repress that aspect of yourself that is represented by the dying person.”
- The kids that live next door to me in real life were singing, repeating themselves, yelling, and just generally being really loud. It got to the point where I couldn’t stand it anymore, and I screamed out “SHUT UP!” The definitely heard me. Soon after this, the parents were at our house. Everyone was sitting in a circle in the lounge room, like an intervention. I kept trying to avoid them, then the dream ended.
Children: “To see children in your dream signify an aspect of yourself and your childlike qualities. You may be retreating back to a childlike state and longing for the past. You are trying to still satisfy repressed desires and unfulfilled hopes. Perhaps there is something that you need to see grow and nurture. Take some time off and cater to the inner child within. Alternatively, the dream may be highlighting your innocence, purity, simplicity, and carefree attitude. If you are fighting with children, then it implies that you are repressing your inner child. The children could represent someone in your waking life (coworker, mate, sibling, etc.) who is acting like a child.”
Neighbours: “If you dream of an angry or unfriendly neighbour, then it signifies dissension and disappointment. There is a waking issue that you need to address with your neighbour. Alternatively, the dream could mean relocation from your home. Perhaps you are in need of a change of scenery.”
- My boyfriend and I went on a plane on a ‘mystery trip’ where you don’t know where you’ll end up. We arrived and got to our hotel. We had the best view, I took it all in and realised “we’re in San Francisco! It was very exciting for me. I could see the bridge and the fire station where Mia (Anne Hathaway) from The Princess Diaries lived.
Holiday: “To dream that you are on holiday represents a need for a break or time for rest. You are expressing a wish to escape from your responsibilities. Depending on the activities related to the holiday, the dream may also indicate family issues, personal attitudes or some difficulty.”
- I had a shift at work from 2pm-10pm, I woke up way too late and didn’t have time to get ready/have a shower. I was definitely going to be late and I also had to take my dog to the vets, I was going to be late and not make that either.
Late: “To dream that you are late signifies your fear of change and your ambivalence about seizing an opportunity. You may feel unready, unworthy, or unsupported in your current circumstances. Additionally, you may be overwhelmed or conflicted with decisions about your future. Time is running out and you no longer have time to accomplish all the things you want. Alternatively, being late in your dream could be telling you that it is better late than never.”
Dog: “to see a dog in your dream indicates a skill that you may have ignored or forgotten.”
- We were going to visit some of our friends that live pretty far away from us. I wanted to drive (would take less time) and my boyfriend wanted to catch the train, which would take 6 hours and I got annoyed.
Annoyed: “To feel annoyed in your dream represents annoyances that you are feeling in your waking life. Something in your mind is bothering you and you need to express them.”
Travel: “To dream that you are travelling represents the path toward your life goals. It also parallels your daily routine and how you are progressing along. Alternatively, travelling signifies a desire to escape from your daily burdens. You are looking for a change in scenery, where no one has any expectations of you. Perhaps it is time to make a fresh start.”
If you would like any of your dreams analysed, comment them below, and I will feature them in another one of ‘My Dreams & Nightmares’ posts! I will also tag your blog.
See you in the next post!