Well, well, well. I have reached my 10th blog post with my dreams and their meanings! Yet, I still have many, many more where they came from. I have been writing down my dreams for years, and my first post is starting right from the beginning of them. Before we get into my dreams for this post, let me link you to my previous posts:
My Dreams & Nightmares / 1
My Dreams & Nightmares / 2
My Dreams & Nightmares / 3
My Dreams & Nightmares / 4
My Dreams & Nightmares / 5
My Dreams & Nightmares / 6
My Dreams & Nightmares / 7
My Dreams & Nightmares / 8
My Dreams & Nightmares / 9
Now lets get into my dreams for this post!
- The main road new my house was closed off and full of fire trucks due to a huge bush fire happening. I was freaking out because I couldn’t get home.Fire truck: “To see a fire engine in your dream suggests that you are tending to the needs of others and overlooking your own needs. You worry and stress out in situations that are beyond your control. Stop trying to be in the middle of things and stop trying to fix things. Trust that things will work itself out in the end.”
Bush Fire: “To see a wildfire in your dream indicates that transformation and regeneration is only possible through some hardships. Alternatively, it suggests that your anger is out of control; it is affecting those around you.”
- I had a party but hardly anyone showed up. My music kept shutting off so the area was mostly silent, it was horrid.
Party: “To dream that you are at a party, a bad one, indicates that you are unsure of your social skills. If you dream that you are at your own Birthday party, it represents appreciation for the life you have.”
- My cousin had a baby, it was a girl and it had a very strange name. She went home and just left the baby a the hospital. (I had a little chuckle at this one to be honest)
Cousin: “To see your cousin in your dream represents something or some aspect of your character that is somewhat familiar. Perhaps you need to spend more time cultivating and developing some emerging ability or character.”
Baby: “To dream that you or someone else is having a baby suggests that you are giving birth to a new idea or project. It also represents new beginnings or some upcoming event. A more direct interpretation of this dream, may represent your desires/anxieties of giving birth or the anticipation for such an event to occur.”
Hospital: “To see or dream that you are in a hospital symbolises your need to heal or improve your physical or mental health. You need to get back to the flow of everyday life. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are giving up control of your own body. perhaps you are afraid of losing control of your body.”
- I was at the local hall with some friends, but it was in a different location, at the bottom of the hill. Apparently we weren’t meant to be there and were asked to leave. The owner of the hall gave me a Lemon Lime Cruiser (one of my favourite alcoholic drinks), but it was in a can rather than a hospital. It was also 9am and I was meant to be going to gym, so I really didn’t want it. I started walking home, and I could jump higher than usual, kind of bounce.This dream has so many different things that happen in, and it was a very strange one too as I don’t usually dream of ‘impossible’ things, like bouncing on concrete.
Hill: “To dream that you are going down a hill means that things are not going your way. You are experiencing some setbacks. Alternatively, the dream signifies regression or repressed thoughts.”
Alcohol: “To dream that you are enjoying alcohol in moderation denote contentment and satisfaction in the decisions that you have made. Success is within your grasp. The dream may also be a metaphor for ‘spirits’ and your need for spiritual enrichment.” – I know this one doesn’t really apply but it is the closest I could find!
Bounce/Jump: “To dream that you are jumping indicates that you need to take a risk and go for it. You will overcome your obstacles and find progress toward your goals. Consider the metaphors ‘jumping for joy’ to mean thrill and excitement or ‘jumping the gun’ to mean impatience or impulsiveness. The way you feel in the dream will provide additional significance and meaning to your dream. To dream that you are leaping over an object indicates that you will eventually achieve you desires and goals after some effort or struggle. Alternatively, the dream may be a metaphor for ‘taking a leap’ or taking a chance on a new relationship or situation. Try to step outside your comfort zone. Consider the phrase ‘leap of faith’.
- I was at work and I heard a rumor that one of my friends had died. I thought it was a sick joke and didn’t really think too much of it. I then heard the same news from the family. I couldn’t stop crying.
Death: “To dream about death of a loved one suggests that you are lacking a certain aspect or quality that the loved one embodies. Ask yourself what makes this person special or what you like about them. It is that very quality that you are lacking in your own relationship or circumstances.”
Friend: “To dream that your friend is dying suggests that some aspect or quality that your friend possess is dying within your own self. To dream of an ex-friend suggests that an object or a recent incident has subconsciously reminded you of her or him. Alternatively, the ex-friend represents a lesson you learned from the falling out. You need to apply that lesson to a current issue, problem or relationship.”
Cry: “To dream that you are crying signifies a release of negative emotions that is more likely caused by some waking situation rather than the events of the dream itself. Your dream is a way to regain some emotional balance and to safely let out your fears and frustrations. In your daily lives, you tend to ignore, deny or repress your feelings. But in your dream state, your defense mechanisms are no longer on guard and thus allow for the release of those feelings that you have repressed during the day.”
Quite a long one today! Thank you so much for reading, if you have any dreams you would like studied, please let me know in the comments below.
All dream meanings from Dreammoods as per usual.