My dreams go from very dark, to happiness, sunshine, rainbows and puppies. There doesn’t really seem to be an in between. Welcome to another one of ‘My Dreams & Nightmares’ posts! I hope you enjoy reading, and possibly relate to my weird AF dreams?
- My boyfriend, myself and others were all in a random house. Everyone suddenly started hiding, including my boyfriend, so I hid with him. Apparently there was a murderer in the house – he was wearing a black suit, but I didn’t know who it was. He shot everyone and then he shot my boyfriend right in front of me. I tried to hide better but he shot me too, then I woke up.Hide: “To dream that you are hiding suggests that you are keeping some secret or withholding some information. You may not be facing up to a situation or dealing with some issue. However, you may be getting ready to reveal something and confess before somebody finds out. To dream that someone is hiding indicates that you are looking for a sense of security and protection.”
Boyfriend: “To dream that your boyfriend is dead indicates that something in your own self that is no longer functional is ‘dead’. You are not being allowed to fully express yourself. It is also symbolic of your own relationship with that person. Alternatively, your boyfriends death may signal a new phase in your relationship, perhaps you are getting engaged.”
Murderer/Killer: “To see a killer in your dream suggests that an essential aspect of your emotions have been cut off. You feel that you are losing your identity and your individuality. Alternatively, this dream may represent purification and the healing process. You are standing up for yourself and putting a dramatic end to something.”
Gun: “To dream that someone is shooting you with a gun suggests that you are experiencing some confrontation in your waking life. You feel victimised in a situation or that you are being targeted.”
Shoot: “To dream that you are shot or being shot at represents a form of self-punishment that you may be subconsciously imposing on yourself. You are have done something that you are ashamed of or are not proud of.”
- I got a puppy. It was a golden/brown Golden Retriever and its name was Maisie.Puppy: “To see a puppy in your dream symbolises your playfulness and carefree nature. It also refers to a blossoming friendship. If you are taking care of a puppy, then it means that you are reliable and trustworthy. Others can depend on you, especially during difficult times.”
Golden Retriever: “To see a golden retriever in your dream represents your family ideals. The dream may also be a pun on something that you need to ‘retrieve’ or regain control of.”
- We ordered pizza, but the pizza shop never did our order, so we rushed to another one, and they gave us pizza free of charge.Pizza: “To see or eat pizza in your dream represents abundance, choices, and variety. It may also indicate that you are lacking or feeling deprived or something. Alternatively, a pizza may have similar significance to a circle. To dream that you are in a pizzeria implies that you are surrounded by love and warmth. You feel at ease.”
- I was at work (it didn’t look like my work but it was) and I left to go for a 10 minute walk. When I returned, the whole building was on fire.Work: “To dream that you are at work indicates that you are experiencing some anxiety about a current project or task. The dream may also be telling you that you need to ‘get back to work.’ Perhaps you have been slacking off and need to pick up the pace. Stop procrastinating. Alternatively, the dream reflects your success.”
Fire: “Depending on the context of the dream, to see fire can symbolise destruction, passion, desire, illumination, purification, transformation, enlightenment or anger. To dream that a building is on fire indicates that you need to undergo some transformation. If you have recurring dreams of this, then it suggests that you are still not ready for the change or that you are fighting against the change. Alternatively, it highlights passion and the love of those around you.”
- I was staying in a huge house with my family. I believe it was for a wedding/engagement of some sort. I was trying to cook and everything kept falling out of the fridge.Family:Cook: “To dream that you are cooking signifies your desire to influence others in such a way so that they will like you or become more dependent on you. Alternatively, it represents your nurturing sire. You want to be loved. Or the dream could mean that you need to express your creativity. To dream you have difficulties of cooking indicates that you are trying too hard.”
Falling: “To dream that you are dropping things indicates that you need to let go of some project, relationship, person, or idea. Also analyse the significance of what is being dropped. Alternatively, it may represent your carelessness. Perhaps you are expressing some dismay or regret in how you let something slip through fingers.”
Fridge: “To see or open a refrigerator in your dream represents your chilling personality and/or cold emotions. The dream may also be telling you that you need to put some goal, plan or situation on hold. Alternatively, a refrigerator signifies that you have accomplished what you have been subconsciously seeking.”
Thank you for reading!