Hey you, welcome back to another one of my posts where I tell you about my dreams without you even asking. I just love writing out my dreams and researching them, I find it so fascinating. If you have any weird dreams of your own, let me know and I will research the meaning for you!
- I was at the shops near my house, I drove there and I was trying to park my car and neither the break or accelerator would work. I eventually managed to park it somehow, I then walk into the shops. A lot of people I knew in real life were there, and the shops looked a lot different from normal, and there was also new shops there I had never seen before. While walking around I somehow lost my keys, so I walked home to collect my spare pair. I went into the shops again, then when I came out my car was missing, and nowhere to be seen. I ended up running around all over the place to find it, crying and yelling.
- Stolen car: “To dream that your car has been stolen indicates that you are being stripped of your identity. This may relate to losing your job, a failed relationship, or some situation which has played a significant role in your identity and who you are as a person.”
- Shops: “To shop for groceries in your dream represents some emotional of physical need that you are currently locking in your life. You may be in need of nurturance and some fulfillment. Consider the specific items that you are shopping for.”
- People: “To see people you know in your dream signifies qualities and feelings of them that you desire for yourself. If these people are from your past, then the dream refers to your shadow and other unacknowledged aspects of yourself. It may represent a waking situation that is bringing out similar feelings from your past relationships.”
- Keys: “To dream that you lose your keys signify fears of losing control of yourself or losing your position of status in life. It may also indicate unexpected changes, frustrations, and unpleasant adventures. The dream could be analogous to lost or missed opportunities.”
- Crying: “To dream that you are crying signifies a release or negative emotions that is more likely caused by some waking situation rather than the events of the dream itself. Your dream is a way to regain some emotional balance and to safely let out your fears and frustrations.”
- Yelling: “To dream that you or someone is yelling represents repressed anger that needs to be expressed.”
- I had this dream after witnessing a car on its roof (no one was hurt thankfully). I drove past a car accident scene and there were 4 dead males on the ground. I saw the police putting them in body bags.
- Dead body: “To see a corpse in your dream represents an aspect of yourself that has died, or is may mean that you are unexpressive. You have shut yourself down and are dead inside.”
- Police: “To see the police in your dream symbolises structure, rules, power, authority and control. You need to put an end to your reckless behavior or else the law will catch up to you. Alternatively, the dream refers to failure in honoring your obligation and commitments.”
- Body bags: “To see a body bag in your dream indicates that you are feeling distant or disconnected. You are out of touch.”
- I was in the car with my Mum & Dad. We were leaving somewhere and Dad decided to take a detour, and we ended up at a beach/lake at the top of a mountain. We were 30 minutes from home at this location we have never been before. My bird was with us too. We ended up staying at a sort of abandoned house up there. I recall my Dad holding my bird outside and he started trying to fly away and walk through the water but he didn’t like it. Dad caught him. For some strange reason, my birds cage was in the bathroom of the house. I was putting a blanket over him ready for bed, it was so thin that you could see through it. I then saw a silhouette of a person peeping in the bathroom window, we were both in shock, it was one of my old friends.
- Beach: “To see the beach in your dream symbolises the meeting between your two states of mind. The sand is symbolic of the rational and mental processes while the water signifies the irrational, unsteady, and emotional aspects or yourself. It is a place of transition between the physical/material and the spiritual.”
- Lake: “To see a lake in your dream signifies you emotional state of mind. You feel restricted and that you can’t express your emotions freely. Alternatively, the lake may provide you with solace, security, and peace of mind. If the lake is clear and calm, then it symbolises your inner peace.”
- Unknown Location: “To dream that you are in a strange, unknown or foreign place represents change in your life. Consider how you feel about the surrounding. If you are afraid or lost, then it indicates that you are not ready for change. You are not ready to leave the past behind.”
- Cockatiel/bird: “To see a cockatiel in your dream implies that you tend to wear your emotions of your face. You are not one to hide your true feelings.”
- Abandoned house: “To see an abandoned house in your dream implies that you have left behind your past. You are ready to move forward toward the future.”
- Blanket: “To see a blanket in your dream symbolises warmth, love, security and protection. You may be seeking for some form of shelter from the outside world. Consider also how your dream may be calling attention to a “cover-up” in some situation or circumstance in your waking life. To dream that you are covering or wrapping someone in a blanket indicated your desire to care for that person.”
- Bird Cage: “To see a birdcage in your dream represents a loss of freedom. You are feeling locked up and unable to fully express yourself.”
- Ex-Friend/Old Friend: “To dream of an ex-friend suggests that an object or a recent incident has subconsciously reminded you of her/him. Alternatively, the ex-friend represents a lesson you learned from the falling out. You need to apply that lesson to a current issue, problem or relationship.”
- There was a skyscraper on one of the streets behind my old house, we could see it from our kitchen window. I was apparently having a birthday party on the top floor of this skyscraper/hotel. I walked over there and I recall people playing pool near the entrance. My birthday cake was caramel apparently. I never made it to the top of the building.
- Skyscraper/high-rise building: “To see a skyscraper in your dream represents your high ideals, creativity, accomplishments and imagination. You always aim high at whatever you do. The skyscraper is seen as a metaphor for the fore sights and achievements of man. Alternatively, the dream represents the phallus.”
- Hotel: “To see a hotel in your dream signifies a new state of mind or a shift in personal identity. You are undergoing some sort of transition and need to move away from your old habits and old way of thinking. You need to temporarily escape from your daily life. Alternatively, the dream may imply a loss in your personal identity.”
- Party: “To dream that you are planning a party implies that you are being too methodical and need to be more spontaneous. It is time to let loose. Alternatively, the dream may simply reflect your stress level about planning an actual party.”
- Pool table: “To dream that you are playing or shooting pool represents your competitive nature. You need to learn to win or lose gracefully. Alternatively, shooting pool means that you need to concentrate harder on a problem in your waking life.”
- Cake: “To see a birthday cake in your dream indicates that the best of your wishes will be realised. It also represents your willingness to let people in and share your life with others.
I hope you enjoyed these dreams! They are very random all the time, and at times they can be very dark for no reason, for example, dream 2 on this post.
These ones were super interesting to do as there were a lot of different objects and stand-out things than usual.
Have a great day where ever you are in the world!