Hi everyone, I just turned the big 25 on the 1st March, so I thought I would do a post on ’25 Things I Never Thought I’d Achieve by Age 25′. I thought it would be a good idea to reflect on things that have happened throughout the years. Most of these will be positive, but I think there will be some negative ones I’ll throw in there too because life isn’t all chocolate and roses. Feel free to do this too with your age! I’m not sure if this blog post type/tag exists already so apologies to anyone that has already done it!
- Be engaged to be married.
- Have a long-term boyfriend at all.
- Buy a house.
- Have a pet bird that is super tame and very cute.
- Have my own dog that I look after, care for and love.
- Not be an architect.
- Have a full-time job in administration.
- Have an engagement ring.
- Have a joint bank account with my other half.
- Have a good savings.
- Have food intolerance’s.
- Develop a medical condition.
- Develop anxiety & depression.
- Have good and straight teeth.
- Get 10,000 steps almost everyday.
- Run a blog.
- Finished VCE (completed high school)
- Read so many books.
- Been in 3 car accidents.
- Bought 3 cars (if it wasn’t for the accidents I’d still be on my first…)
- Seen 44 bands live.
- Been to so many different concerts.
- Re-decorated old bedroom.
- Moved house 3 times in 1 year (finally settled now)
- Still be alive.
The last one is my biggest achievement. At times I wouldn’t have thought I’d still be here today, but here I am, annoying you all with blog posts!
I actually thought I was going to struggle to come up with 25 things, but as I started writing them down it made me think of more!
I am going to tag a few people to do this with their age (please ignore if you have already done it!)
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed, sorry this is only a short post!