Hi everyone and welcome to another dream post! I haven’t done one of these in months! The reason I haven’t written up one of these posts in so long is that I really haven’t been dreaming! I have no idea what is going on with my mind – and I don’t know whether that is a good or bad thing either! Without further ado, let’s get into the latest dreams I’ve had!
- Josh and I had our engagement party – but I don’t actually recall seeing him there. We had it in a really long and skinny area up in the mountains, there were trees everywhere and it was very bushy. I recall seeing a few of my family members. My Nan bought us a heap of presents, and one of her long lost family members gave us a heap of money – we had never met this person in our life.
Engagement: “To dream you are engaged to be married represents sexual or relationship needs. You may be trying to resolve your feelings of loneliness. Alternatively, it symbolises your commitments and desires for security. More directly, if you are unmarried, the dream may indicate your desires for some form of commitment.”
Party: “To dream that you are at a party suggests that you need to get out more and enjoy yourself.”
Family: “To see your own family in your dream represents security, warmth and love. It could also symbolise bitterness, jealously, or rivalry, depending on your relationship with your family. Alternatively it could mean that you are overly dependant on your family, especially the family members in your recurring dreams. Cosider also the significance of a particular family member or the relationship you have with them.”
Presents: “To see a present in your dream indicated that you are trying yto find clarity to a situation. You are looking for answers to a problem. To receive a gift indicates that you are being rewarded and recognised for your generosity and giving nature. You are held in high esteem by those around you.”
Money: “To see money in your dream indicates that success and prosperity is within your reach. Money represents confidence, self-worth, success or values. You have much belief in yourself. Alternitively, dreaming about money refers to your attitudes about love and matters of the heart.”
Mountains: “To see a mountain in your dreamsignifies some major obstacle and/or challenge that you have to overcome. If you are on top of the mountain, then it indicates that you have achieved and realised your goals. You have recognised your full potential. Alternatively, mountains denote a higher realm of conciousness, knowledge and spiritual truth.”
Trees: “To see lush, green trees in your dream symbolises new hopes, growth, desires, knowledge and life. It also implies strength, protection and stability. You are concentrating on your own self-development and individuation.”
- I was organising a big group work dinner at a buffet restaurant located back near my home town. I did an invitation on Facebook and everyone arrived a Friday too early (including me).
Co-workers: “To see your coworkers in your dream highlights aspects of your waking relationship with them, including difficulties/support. It signifies your ambition, struggles, and competitive nature. Work-related dreams can also often be linked to stress at work.”
Dinner: “To dream you are eating dinner with others signifiesyour acceptance of others, your interpersonal relationships, and how you behave in your social life. It is time to reflect and share past experiences. It also suggests that you see everyone as an equal.”
Restaurant: “To dream that you are in a restaurant suggests that you are feeling overwhelmed by decisions and choices that you need to make in your life. Alternatively, it indicates that you are seeking for emotional nourishment outside of your social support system.”
- Myself and a few others had to work on a Saturday, It was for some special meeting. We met up and made lunch beforehand, I recall certain co-workers being there. The location where we were was like a primary school – we were in a kitchen at the time. There wasn’t much there I could eat, so I made an open sandwich/bread roll with cheese. The others made themselves lunch too. We then headed to the meeting, which was in a portable classroom, and the chairs were moved into rows. The higher up manager was in there. Before the meeting started I went to the toilets – when I went in there it turned into a gym and I started working out (?). There were other ladies in there too working out. I never made it back to the meeting.
Saturday: “To dream about Saturday represents opportunity. It is also a sign that whatever you are doing or deciding on is going to be to your advantage.”
Sandwich: “To see a sandwich in your dream suggests that a lot of pressue and stress is being put on you. It also reflects your ability to do two things at once. Alternatively, a sandwich is just a sandwich sometimes.”
Classroom: “To dream that you are in a classroom indicates that you need to draw on your old associations with your former classmates to gain insight in some current relationship. It represents a past lesson that you have learned and it applicable in some aspect of your waking life now.”
Meeting: “To dream that you are in a meeting suggests that you need to redirect your energies towards a more productive endeavor. Alternatively, the dream means that you are learning to accept various aspects of yourself and integrating them into your personality. To dream that you are late or miss a meeting signifies anxieties that you are not measuring when it comes to achieving your goals. You may be unprepared in some situation or challenge in your waking life.”
Gym: “To dream that you are in a gym indicates that you need to apply what you learned and incorporate it into your daily life. Alternatively, the gym may be telling you that you need to get more exercise.”
Toilets: “To see a toilet in your dream symbolises a release of emotions. You need to get rid of something in your life that is useless.”
School: “To dream that you are in school signifies feelings of inadequacy and childhood insecurities that have never been resolved. It may relate to anxieties about your performance and abilities. Alternatively, a dream that takes place in a school may be a metaphor for the lessons that you are learning from your waking life. You may be going through a ‘spiritual learning’ experience.”
- I was at a shopping centre that had a lot of Asian inspired shops with my Mum, Dad and someone else (I don’t know who it was). The shopping centre was huge. We went into a dollar store. I was looking for a headband for some reason, but couldn’t find one that I liked. I ended up getting a $6 packet of plain black hair ties, and my Dad bought a weird jug. Later on, my Mum and I were walking around the massive food court, I don’t know where Dad went. We were looking around for somewhere to get food as there was lots of choice.
Shops: “To dream that you are shopping symbolises your needs and desires. It also represents opportunities and options that you come across in life. Consider what you are shopping for and what needs you are trying to fulfill.”
Jug: “To see a jug in your dream symbolises innocence abstinence and virginity. Alternatively, the dream may be a pun on ‘jugs’ or breasts. To see an empty jug in your dream implies that something is lacking in your life.”
Parents: “To see your parents in your dream symbolises both power, shelter and love. You may be expressing your concerns and worries about your own parents. Alternitively, it represents the merging of the female and male aspects of your character.”
Food court: “To dream that you are in a food court indicates that you are looking for an outlet to express your feelings.”
- I was at a factory with huge forklifts and trains. I was with a large group of people, but I knew nobody. We were getting on trains, and the trains were like a straight, 30 second roller coaster, they went really fast. Later on a fire truck arrived, and the large people all got in it, like a bus.
Factory: “To dream that you are at a factory represents repetitious thinking and an old way of doing things. It is symbolic of predictability and unchanging habits. Alternitively, it signifies business, productivity, energy and bustling activity. You are a person that can get things done.”
Forklift: “To see a forklift in your dream suggests that you need to rearrange some of your ideals in order to find a solution to a problem. It may also mean that you need to clear out your old emotions and/or memories.”
Train: “To see a train in your dream represents conformity. You are just going along with what everyone else is doing. Alternatively, a train means that you are very methodical. You need to lay things out specifically and do things in an orderly and sequential manner. In particular, if you see a freight train, then it refers to the burdens and problems that you are hauling around. It is also symbolic of manual labor. If you see a passenger train, then it relates to mental work. To dream that you are on a train symbolises your lifes journey. It suggets that you are on the right track in life and headed in the right direction. Alternatively, the dream means that you have a tendency to worry needlessly over a situation that will work out in the end.”
Strangers: “To see a stranger in your dream signifies a part of yourself that is repressed and hidden. Alternatively it symbolises the archetypal dream helper who is offering you insight and advice.”
Fire Truck: “To see a fire truck in your dream suggests that you are tending to the needs of others and overlooking your own needs. You worry and stress out in situations that are beyond your control. Stop trying to be in the middle of things and fix things. Trust that things will work itself out in the end. Use more discretion.”
That is all the entertainment I have for you all today! Some very weird and random dreams right there with some strange items and objects. Thanks for reading!