Why hello there, thanks for joining me today on my blog! This is another dream interpretation post, so strap yourselves in and get ready for a ride full of random and weird things. Without further ado, let’s get into it!
- Two of my co-workers got married to each other, at by the looks of it, a garden shop.Co-workers: “To see your co-workers in your dream highlights aspects of your waking relationship with them, including difficulties/support. It signifies your ambition, struggles, and competitive nature.
Garden: “To see a flower garden in your dream represents tranquillity, comfort, love and domestic bliss. You need to be more nurturing.”
Wedding: “To see or attend a wedding in your dream symbolises a new beginning or transition in your current life. A wedding reflects your issues about commitment and independence. Consider how you feel at the wedding.
Marriage: “To dream of a marriage signifies commitment, harmony or transitions. You are undergoing an important developmental phase in your life. The dream may also represent the unification of formerly separate or opposite aspects of yourself.”
- I was driving with my partner in the passenger seat. All the cars on the road we were driving on kept driving the wrong way, on the wrong side of the road. I kept tooting the horn and yelling at everyone. Two cars suddenly stopped in the middle of the road with no brake lights or indicators on in front of me and turned into an underground car park and we all crashed. I was so angry, my partner had to try and calm me down.Driving: To dream that you are driving a vehicle signifies your life’s journey and your path in life. The dream is telling of how you are moving and navigating through life. If your view is blocked or obstructed while you are driving, then it symbolises your lacking awareness of something in your life.”
Car: “To dream that you are driving a car denotes your ambition, your drive and your ability to navigate from one stage of your life to another. Consider how smooth or rough the car ride is. If you are driving the car, then you are taking an active role in the way your life is going. Overall, this dream symbol is an indication of your dependence and degree of control you have on your life.”
Car park: “To dream that you are in a parking lot suggests that you need to slow down and take time from your daily activities.”
Angry: “To dream that you are holding or expressing angry symbolises frustrations and disappointments in yourself. You tend to repress your negative emotions or project your anger onto others. You need to look within yourself. Being angry in your dream may have carried over from your waking life. Dreams function as a safe outlet where you can express your strong and/or negative emotions. You are suppressing your anger and aggression, instead of consciously acknowledging them.”
Yelling: “To dream that you or someone is yelling represents repressed anger that needs to be expressed.”
Accident: “To dream of a car accident symbolises your emotional state. You may be harbouring deep anxieties and fears. Are you ‘driving’ yourself too hard? Perhaps you need to slow down before you hit disaster. You need to rethink or re-plan your course of actions and set yourself on a better path.”
- I was in a barn with an old friend and her sister. Her sister just announced she was pregnant and it was an accident.Barn: “To see a barn in your dream signifies the feelings that are kept in your subconscious. There is a possibility that you may be holding back your instinctual action or natural urges.”
Old friend: “To dream of an ex-friend suggests that an object or a recent incident has subconsciously reminded you of her or him. Alternatively, the ex-friend represents a lesson you learned from the falling out. You need to apply that lesson to a current issue, problem or relationship.”
Pregnant: “To dream that someone else is pregnant indicates that you are experiencing a closer connection to this person.”
- We had two dogs and suddenly ended up with three – it was one from the pound we were rejected from, and they ended up changing their mind and we had no choice but to keep it.Dogs: “To see a dog in your dream symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. The dream suggests that your strong values and good intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and bring you success. The dream dog may also represent someone in your life who exhibits these qualities. Alternatively, to see a dog in your dream indicates a skill that you may have ignored or forgotten.”
- I was at a fancy restaurant with a large group of people – I recall certain people being there. We had to walk up to the counter to collect our meals, which was strange for an expensive place.Restaurant: “To dream that you are in a restaurant suggests that you are feeling overwhelmed by decisions and choices that you need to make in your life. Alternatively, it indicates that you are seeking for emotional nourishment outside of your social support system.”
Group: “To see a group in your dream refers to the merging of various aspects of your character and personality.”
Meals: “To see meals in your dream suggest that you are dwelling too much on trivial matters, causing your attention to be diverted from important issues. Alternatively, you may be lacking spiritual enrichment and sensual expression.”
That is all I have for today, with more to come for the future – I hope you enjoyed reading!