I actually made this for Christmas and everyone LOVED it, including my Fiance which I was very surprised about! This was a great hit on Christmas day and I was so happy that everyone liked it. This isn’t just a Christmas recipe, you can make it any time of year. Though when I made it I called it ‘Christmas Bark’.
This is honestly SO easy to make! Here are the ingredients and the recipe..
What you need:
- 180g milk or dark chocolate (I used one block of Cadbury Dairy Milk)
- 90g white chocolate (I used 1/2 block of Cadbury Dream)
- Handful of dried cranberries
- Handful of sliced almonds (you can also use whole – whatever you prefer)
- Set up a baking tray and cover with baking paper.
- Melt milk chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds, then stiring every 10 seconds until just fully melted and smooth.
- Melt white chocolate, the same method as the milk chocolate.
- Pour the milk chocolate onto the middle of the tray and spread out with a metal spoon.
- Spoon dollops of the white chocolate onto the milk chocolate, then use a butter knife to swirl the white chocolate into the milk chocolate.
- Scatter cranberries and almonds all over the chocolate.
- Put in fridge to set, then break up once completely set!
I hope you enjoyed this recipe, and I hope that you try it out! If you have any questions please let me know!
Thanks for reading!