Thank you to Alexandrina, a fellow Australian who runs the blog Elysian Haze for nominating me for the ‘Real Neat’ Blog Award!! Thank you so much, and make sure you check out her blog linked! 😙 You can also see her blog post of this award here!
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the seven questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the person who nominated you, linking their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like and ask them seven questions.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.).
- What would be your perfect morning routine?
If health was out of the question – it would be to get up and eat pancakes either while watching something on TV or at the table with my Fiance. Then chill and drink coffee for the rest of the morning haha.
You can see my REAL morning/daily work from home routine here!
- What is a goal you would like to achieve by the end of 2020?
Definitely be married 🤣 and hopefully go on our Honeymoon! (it’s interstate so no overseas travel 😊)
- Why do you blog; what do you love about it?
It’s like a little hobby for me. It’s a creative outlet. It’s fun, but sometimes you just aren’t in the mood to write and you have to accept that. I don’t LOVE my blog if I’m honest. I love what I blog about though, and how varied it is. I like the freedom of not having to stick to one particular topic. I’d like to work on a better layout. I love Alexandrina’s – that would be definitely something to aim for!
- What is your favourite way to spend time alone and why?
Honestly, just watching a trash TV show and scrolling on my phone is good alone time. Also dog walks alone are good too, a good time to clear your head.
- Who is your ideal self: what are their hobbies, what do they do, what style do they have? Are you working towards being this person?
I suck at style. I wish I didn’t, but I do. I can go from girly-girl to tomboy. I’m a little all over the place like that. I’m definitely more ‘girly’ than I used to be though. My ideal self would just be to have no anxiety or depression – that’d be a great start honestly.
I’d love to be able to sing and do more music as a hobby, and also drawing. I’m not good at any of these things though haha.
- What are your astrological signs (sun, moon, rising) and do you believe they reflect who you are?
My starsign is Pisces, and apparently, I have just found out (lol) that I am Scorpio Ascendant (rising) and Libra moon. I have had a read and some things don’t match me, but others are bang on.
- What are you currently reading and would you recommend it?
I am currently reading – The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena. At the moment I would recommend it!
- What is your favourite meal to cook?
- Do you have any brothers or sisters? If so, what are their names and are you the oldest, youngest etc.?
- What would be your perfect day?
- What is your favourite hobby?
- Do you have any long-term goals? If so, what are they?
- What do you do for a living? Do you work, study etc.?
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
I hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks again to Alexandrina for the tag 😊