Hi everyone! I answered the below questions about 2 years ago on my blog – you can read that post here but I thought I would re-answer them now to see what has changed. I will be splitting this into two posts as there are a whopping 135 questions. I hope you enjoy! Feel free to copy & paste these questions to do on your own blog 😊
1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
Before: My boyfriend.
After: My dog LOL
2. Are you outgoing or shy?
Before: Definitely shy.
After: The same haha
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
Before: I am looking forward to seeing Panic! At The Disco!
After: I don’t even know! With COVID I haven’t really seen anyone
4. Are you easy to get along with?
Before: I believe so!
After: I hope I am haha.
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
Before: Of course.
After: Definitely, though he’d probably be drunk too lol.
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
Before: Friendly, kind, funny and caring people.
After: Same as above!
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
Before: I already am!
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
Before: Always my boyfriend.
After: My now Fiance
9. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Before: My Auntie, actually.
After: My Mum-in-law
10. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
Before: This is a difficult one!
– Deathbeds by Bring Me The Horizon
– Shape of You by Ed Sheeran
– Say Amen (Saturday Night) by Panic! At The Disco
– 1955 by Hilltop Hoods
– Hometown by Twenty One Pilots
So many different genres here!
– Deathbeds by Bring Me The Horizon (it’s my fave song!)
– Ludens by Bring Me The Horizon
– Parasite Eve by Bring Me The Horizon
– Basement Noise – All Time Low
– Monsters – All Time Low
11. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
Before: As long as they don’t mess it all up, yes.
After: Same answer!
12. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
Before: I’m not sure, I haven’t been getting much luck lately, that’s for sure.
After: I don’t think I do.
13. What good thing happened this summer?
Before: We moved out.
After: Summer seems like such a long time ago.. probably going out for high-tea with my Bridesmaids… that’s all I can think of right now
14. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
15. Do you think there is life on other planets?
Before: I don’t think so.
After: Hmm I’m really not sure but I find planets and the universe SO interesting
16. Do you still talk to your first crush?
After: No lmao
17. Do you like bubble baths?
After: Same answer! I need to have them more often
18. Do you like your neighbours?
Before: I only know our neighbours on the one side, they are very friendly, so yes.
After: We have moved so have different neighbours now – the neighbours one side are great because they’re so quiet, and the neighbours on the other side have just moved out! Worried about who will be moving in there though.
19. What are you bad habits?
Before: I pick at my eyelashes…
After: I don’t really do this anymore which is good!! I asked my Fiance what my bad habits are and he couldn’t think of any on the spot lol
20. Where would you like to travel?
Before: New York, Florida (Disney World) & London.
After: Same as above!
21. Do you have trust issues?
Before: Not really, no.
22. Favourite part of your daily routine?
Before: Drinking coffee.
After: Eating breakfast, drinking coffee, eating lunch, eating dinner, having an evening snack. So basically when I consume something lol.
23. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
Before: Definitely stomach.
After: Stomach and legs
24. What do you do when you wake up?
Before: Brush my hair.
25. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
Before: Maybe a tad darker as I am extremely pale, almost a glow stick.
After: The same
26. Who are you most comfortable around?
Before: My boyfriend.
After: My fiance 😀
27. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
28. Do you ever want to get married?
After: Haha well I’m getting married next month!! (hopefully – go away COVID..)
.29 . If your hair long enough for a pony tail?
Before: I had it cut a while ago, by yes, only just!
After: Omg yes my hair is so long now – I have been growing it all this time for my wedding!!
30. Spell your name with your chin.
Before: c vndc.lxdzx
31. Do you play sports? What sports?
Before: Ew, sport. Haven’t played a sport in literally 10 years, since it stopped being compulsory.
After: Been 12 years without sport now LOL
32. Would you rather live without TV or music?
After: Same answer!
33. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
34. What do you say during awkward silences?
Before: “So, what have you been up to?”
After: The same 😂😂
35. Describe your dream girl/guy?
Before: My boyfriend haha.
After: Penn Badgley lol 😍
36. What are your favorite stores to shop in?
Before: Does ASOS online count?
After: Actual stores I love are The Body Shop, Dusk, Lush & Priceline
37. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Before: Depends what they did in the first place.
After: Same answer I think!
38. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean?
Before: That I’m very annoyed, or anxious.
After: Or tired
39. Do you smile at strangers?
After: I still do this!
40. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
Before: Both of those sound awful.
After: Ugh no, still neither
41. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
Before: Breakfast & coffee.
After: The same! 🤣
42. What are you paranoid about?
Before: Having an anxiety/panic attack.
After: Not being able to fall asleep.. and many other things that I can’t think of right now
43. Have you ever been high?
After: Yes haha
44. Have you ever been drunk?
Before: Many times, though I no longer drink anymore.
45. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
Before: I don’t believe so.
After: I don’t think so!
46. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
47. Ever wished you were someone else?
Before: Always, lol.
After: Same same
48. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
Before: That I can eat anything without gaining weight, more confident, wish I didn’t have a chronic illness… the list can go on!
After: List continued: my personality, how I look… everything 🤣
49. Favourite makeup brand?
Before: I love Too Faced.
After: I don’t know why I wrote Too Faced as I have only ever tried their eyeshadow pallets. I’m going to say Maybelline.
50. Favourite store?
Before: I’m going to say Ally Fashion, for clothing.
After: I don’t shop at Ally Fashion much anymore, I get most of my clothes off ASOS! Love how they have free returns.
51. Favourite blog?
After: Wtf is wrong with me, no idea why I wrote that. There are a lot of good ones out there I don’t really have a favourite
52. Favourite colour?
After: Purple & Light Pink
53. Favourite food?
Before: Macaroni Cheese!
After: Macaroni Cheese is my favourite savoury, but my fave food is CHOCOLATE 😍😋
54. Last thing you ate?
Before: Salted Cashew Nuts.
After: Beef & vegetable stir fry
55. First thing you ate this morning?
Before: Haven’t eaten yet!
After: Granola/muesli 😋
56. Ever won a competition? For what?
Before: I’ve never won a competition in my life.
After: Still the same, I’m a very unlucky person with this stuff
57. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
After: Still never
58. Been arrested? For what?
After: Still never
59. Ever been in love?
Before: Right now!
60. Are you hungry right now?
Before: Yep, I’m always hungry!
After: Same answer lol
61. Facebook or Twitter?
After: I like both for different reasons
62. Twitter or Tumblr?
Before: I like both for different reasons.
63. Are you watching tv right now?
After: Nope, listening to music
64. Craving something? What?
Before: Vegemite & cheese toast
65. What colour are your towels?
66. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Before: Just one.
After: Same 😊
67. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
After: Haha yes
68. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
Before: Oh gosh, quite a few…
After: I couldn’t count. I have always loved teddies etc.
Those are all the questions I’ll be doing in this post! Keep your eyes peeled for part 2 coming out 😊 Doing something like this makes you really realise what has changed in your life! A LOT can change in 2 years.
Thanks for reading! Always happy to chat in the comments.