A big thank you to Claire for tagging me to do The Sunshine Blogger Award! You can check out her blog here! Make sure to give her some love 😊
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How does it work?
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
The questions that I am asked to answer:
- Other than reading, what else do you enjoy doing?
Gaming, baking, photography 😊
- What is your least favourite genre and why?
I don’t like fantasy, sci-fi or history. I don’t know why but I’ve just never been into these. I like reading about things that can really happen in real life.
- What genre have you come to appreciate more?
Ooooh probably chick lit.
- If you had the chance for a do-over, what would you change?
Try and not develop anxiety, if that is even possible!? Other than that, everything is pretty good with my life.
- Which authors do you follow religiously?
None actually. I more follow bands, YouTubers and influencers.
- What is the most difficult part of blogging?
Thinking of new blog post ideas! And also keeping up and being consistent, but I think I am doing pretty well with this. I always post on Monday and Thursday’s without fail, unless I am on a break, which I let me followers know of.
- How many books are on your reading list?
At the moment I have a pile of 10 books to read! I also have a few on iBooks. I have around 50 on my wish list 😅
- What is your favourite comfort food?
- Which book did you dislike the most but had to read it for school?
Omg there was so many… The Secret River, Life of Pi, The Crucible… just to name a few haha. I actually hated reading for most of my life as I was forced in school to read books I hated and weren’t interested in. I love reading now as I can choose what I want to read.
- What are your pet peeves?
Nail biting, finger cracking, rudeness.. the list could go on lol.
- In one word, describe yourself
I asked my Fiance how he would describe me in one word and he said ‘painful, irritating, annoying.. ‘ how lovely 😂 For real though.. probably goofy?
11 people I am tagging:
My Questions to those I have tagged:
- If you live anywhere, other than where you live now, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favourite genre of book? (If you have one)
- Describe yourself in 5 words?
- What are your hobbies?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- What’s the scariest, most daring thing you’ve ever done?
- What is your favourite cusine?
- Are you an introvert, extrovert or a bit of both?
- What is your go-to coffee shop drink order?
- What are you thankful for?
Happy reading, tagging and question-answering! 😊
Thanks again Claire for the tag!