It’s Christmas Eve! 🎄 Well 2020 did not turn out how I thought it would at all, and it probably didn’t turn out like you thought it would have, either. I have spent 90% of the year at home. Which I have enojyed really. I am a ‘home’ person. It’s where I feel the most comfortable and relaxed. I’ve learnt a few new things about myself during my time at home:
- I really like crumpets (I have no idea how many I have eaten this year, but it has been a lot haha)
- I’m really into true crime documentries
- I love watching reality tv (a.k.a, trash)
- I don’t need as much social interaction than I thought
- Having a small group of friends is best
- I love spending time at home reading, playing games, watching tv, being my my dogs etc.
We were also meant to get married and go on our honeymoon, but that didn’t happen thanks to COVID-19. Hopefully we don’t need to post-pone again!
Honestly, I’ve been going through a bit of a blogging slump and I just really need a break from it. It’s mainly why I have been mostly doing book reviews. So I’m going to take a bit of a break over Christmas & New Years as I haven’t had a break since this time last year, and will also be taking a break for a few weeks when we get married in February 2021.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my content this year, I am looking forward to coming back and posting new content in 2021 💗 Let’s hope it is going to be a much better year than this one!
Also, I thought I’d mention that I’ve recently started a new Twitter account to post The Sims content, plus other games! You can follow here if you’re interested 😊
I hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year! 🎄
See you soon ⭐